Table of Contents
- Skipping Out on EMF Protection For Your Newborns? Science Says You Could Be Taking a Big Risk!
- Cold Hard Truth Parents Face: EMF Radiation Is Unavoidable
- Should Parents Be Concerned About These Five Health Risks Of EMF Radiation Exposure To Newborns?
- The Basics of Making Your Home Safe from EMF Radiation For Your Newborn
- In Conclusion
If you're a new parent or expecting a baby, you’ve likely got a lot on your plate.
From the diapers to the sleepless nights to choosing a car seat and stroller, it’s a thrilling yet overwhelming time.
One area that is worth considering is your home's EMF (electromagnetic field) levels.
You may be familiar with the dangers associated with EMF radiation from mobile phones, but what about 5G networks, Wifi routers, and Bluetooth devices?
Could these household items jeopardize your baby’s health?
Parents must actively confront this valid concern.
Fortunately, there are easy answers to resolve it.
Let’s take a look.
Skipping Out on EMF Protection For Your Newborns? Science Says You Could Be Taking a Big Risk!
A Dankook University study of 2,884 children between leukemia and brain tumor cases uncovered an alarming trend.
Those living within 2km of AM radio transmitters faced a risk of developing leukemia 2.15 times higher than those living more than 20km away.
A study on the trends in central nervous system tumor incidence in the United Statesshowed a significantly increased in all children, adolescents, and young adult age groupings from birth to 24 years.
Kaiser Permanente researchers conducted an investigation that tracked 626 children up to 13 years and uncovered a correlation between asthma risk in offspring and high exposure to magnetic fields during pregnancy.
This compelling study showed that elevated maternal exposure to magnetic fields increases the likelihood of the development of asthma in their children.
A team of researchers from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences found thata mother's exposure to RFR (radiofrequency radiation) before and during pregnancy could lead to speech problems in their offspring.
Research into Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) has shown a possible link between early-stage exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation and the concerning jump in ASD cases - now at around 1 per 500 kids.
The lead author outlined that radiofrequency has become an everyday part of life over the past two decades but wasn't too familiar before then.
Those exposed to RF radiation during their time in the womb or shortly after birth may be more likely to develop autism.
Cold Hard Truth Parents Face: EMF Radiation Is Unavoidable
You're a parent to a newborn and have heard the warnings about EMF radiation.
You'd like to protect your little one in any way you can, but life in the 21st century is anything but simple.
From every angle, your baby is exposed to electromagnetic fields that could have long-term health effects.
During a typical day, you might do the following:
- You come home from work to find your newborn baby sleeping beside your laptop, exposed to its dangerous EMF radiation.
- You take your little one outside for a stroller ride, only to find that the call box next to you emits dangerous radiation due to the nearby cell phone tower.
- As you prepare a bottle for your newborn, you realize that the microwave you are using is also emitting EMFs that your baby may be exposed to.
- You can no longer put your baby in a rocking chair by the window because now a wireless router is installed in your apartment building, radiating EMFs straight into your child’s room.
- You put your baby to sleep, not realizing that their nightlight may give off dangerous EMF radiation.
The reality is EMF radiation is no longer something that you can easily avoid.
It's now a fact of life and a challenge that parents have to face when it comes to raising their little ones.
Should Parents Be Concerned About These Five Health Risks Of EMF Radiation Exposure To Newborns?
Earlier, you learned about the day-to-day activities that might expose your newborn to EMF radiation.
As a result, it's no surprise that parents are concerned about newborns' exposure to EMF radiation.
Even so, it's hard to blame them, especially when you consider the five primary health risks associated with EMF radiation exposure to newborns:
- Poor brain development and learning problems: Studies have linked exposure to EMF radiation to lower IQ in newborns.
- Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Experts found a correlation between exposure to EMF radiation and increased risk of autism and ADHD in young children.
- Impaired immune system:Long-term exposure to EMF radiation can cause an impaired immune system in newborns.
- Cellular damage: Exposure to EMF radiation can cause damage to a baby's developing cells.
- Lowered fertility in adulthood: Studies have indicated that males exposed to EMF radiation may be more likely to experience problems with fertility in adulthood.
While more research is needed to link these risks to EMF radiation conclusively, parents need to be aware of them and take steps to reduce their baby’s exposure as much as possible.
In the next section, we'll talk about the steps you can take to protect your newborn from EMF radiation exposure.
The Basics of Making Your Home Safe from EMF Radiation For Your Newborn
It's no secret that electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation can be hazardous for newborns and children.
But don't worry – you can take a few quick and simple steps to help reduce its potential danger in your home so you can sleep soundly, knowing your infant is safe.
Step 1: Identify the sources of EMF radiation
Look around your house for wireless devices such as cell phones, laptops, and wireless routers.
Pay special attention to these items and ensure they are not near your baby’s crib or bassinet.
In addition to wireless devices, look for other potential sources such as microwaves, cordless phones, baby monitors, and even video game consoles.
See to it that they are as far from your baby as possible for optimal safety.
Finally, remember to check outside your home too.
Sources of EMF radiation often present in public spaces such as restaurants, cafés, and shops can all expose your baby to dangerous radiation if you aren't aware of them.
Step 2: Create a plan to minimize exposure to EMF radiation
Firstly, reconsider your newborn's sleeping area: find a location away from external radiation sources, such as computers, Wi-Fi routers, and cell phones.
Try to keep some distance between you and the device.
Secondly, limit the time you and your newborn spend in front of TVs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
Then, secure devices with shielded cases to reduce radiation exposure.
Lastly, use a wired connection and switch off wireless options - WiFi and Bluetooth - when not in use.
Step 3: Replace outdated electronics
Replace any older electronics in the home that are not up-to-date with modern safety standards.
Additionally, newer tech runs on low electrical frequencies rather than high levels of EMF radiation, so you can rest easy knowing you're keeping your family safe from potentially harmful radiation levels.
Additionally, you should check product labels for certification, ensuring that the device meets these safety standards.
Look for electronic devices that meet the minimum requirements of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) safety standards.
These standards dictate the limits for human exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) emitted from electronic devices, such as cell phones and Wi-Fi routers.
The most important of these standards is the basic restriction, which limits exposure to any frequency from 0Hz to 300GHz.
When out shopping, double-check the product's EMF rating.
Choose products with SAR value that meet the current international safety standards.
Also, check the return policies if the product doesn't meet safety requirements.
Step 4: Take a break.
Sometimes we forget the importance of taking a break from the digital world.
Nap and play are great opportunities for parents to spend quality time with their children, so try to put those devices away during these times.
Even keeping the door closed and limiting the time the baby spends in the same room as electronics can help reduce their exposure.
Put away your phone and step away from the computer for a while.
Enjoy a good book, or take your little one for a nice walk at the park for a healthy dose of nature and fresh air.
These simple steps can help keep your home environment healthy for your baby and give you peace of mind knowing that you are doing your best to protect them from potential and invisible radiation.
Step 5: Invest in proven anti-EMF technologies.
Living with EMF is something parents have to deal with in today's technology-driven world.
Fortunately, there are products available that can help protect against EMF radiation.
It's easier said than done, though.
So consider these factors when looking for baby-friendly, anti-EMF devices:
- Look for devices independently tested for EMF radiation levels and certified as safe in the United States and Europe.
- Check if the device has been tested by an independent third party using a scientific approach to determine its efficacy in shielding your newborn from EMF radiation.
- Make sure the device is made of safe and non-toxic materials so you know your newborn is safe from harmful chemicals.
- Make sure the device has a slim, discreet design that can be out of sight and out of reach from your baby.
- Look for customer reviews to get an idea of how reliable and helpful the device is in protecting your infant from EMF radiation
Navigating the thousands of products on the market to decide which is suitable for your newborn can be daunting.
Not only do you have to keep up with your family and look after your little one, but you also need to stay informed about EMF radiation protection - no easy feat!.
Thankfully, there's an effective, secure, and economical solution that keeps babies safe and has been tested and proven by a third-party laboratory in the United States.
It’s called the Bodywell Chip.
This Swiss-engineered technology combines baby-safe metals and minerals to create a powerful EMF radiation shield for your newborn.
Simply place a Bodywell Chip on any 5G, WiFi, or Bluetooth-enabled devices like a WiFI router, baby monitor, or phone, and you're good to go!
The metals and minerals within the Bodywell Chip kick into action, swiftly absorbing up to 80% of potentially harmful EMF radiation, forming an impenetrable bubble of protection for your precious little one.
Now you can rest easy knowing your baby is safe and sound, and you get more moments together.
It also means your wireless devices can still function at the highest level without compromising your newborn's health and well-being.
Being a parent to a newborn is one of the most exciting and magical experiences you can have.
But along with that comes immense worry and anxiety, especially when protecting your baby from potentially hazardous EMF radiation.
Taking steps like limiting device use in the same room as your baby, investing in anti-EMF devices, and using the Bodywell Chip can help protect your newborn from EMF radiation.
Doing this will give you peace of mind knowing that you’re doing your best to keep them safe and secure.